Participate in the following activities as rostered:
- Rehearsals, performances and sectionals, covering the diversity of work undertaken by the Orchestra;
- Be available to tour within Australia and internationally;
- Learning & Engagement performances;
- Musicians meetings;
- Audition, trial and Orchestra meetings;
- Publicity and promotional activities; and
- Training & professional development sessions.
Participate in the following activities as agreed:
- Committee meetings with Musician representatives;
- Ensemble and chamber music activities;
- Sponsor, philanthropy and promotional events;
- Learning & Engagement activities;
- Public speaking & pre-concert talks;
- Undertake higher duties; and
- Other duties.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 11 September 2017