Cultural Project Worker
London Irish Centre are looking to partner with an artist or cultural project manager to deliver a Big Lottery funded cultural project providing lunch time culture for the older Irish community on a self-employed basis.
- have a good understanding of and empathy with Irish arts and culture and the Irish community in London;
- be self-motivated, creative, reliable and great with people;
- have previously designed and delivered cultural projects of a high standard and achieved measurable impact;
- have excellent communication skills and be able to adapt their style to effectively communicate with a diverse audience;
- have proved experience delivering on agreed goals and deadlines;
- have an Arts Management qualification, or equivalent experience;
- have demonstrable experience working in arts practice and/or events marketing;
- experience of working with older people.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 11 October 2018