Education Department Internship, Fall 2017
The intern will be working 30 hours per week in the New York Philharmonic’s Education Department beginning in September 2017 through December 2017.
The intern will be paid $11.00 per hour and will report to Debora Kang, Education Manager.
– Assist with various administrative projects occurring on a daily basis within the Education Department.
– Support day to day operations of research projects, meeting prep, education events and more.
– Assist with production for young audiences at Young People’s Concerts, Very Young People’s Concerts, Insights at the Atrium and other education events (Some weekends and evenings may apply)
– Attend and assist with In School Concert tour production.
– Curate materials to be posted on social media
– Be a contributing member of the Education Department in every aspect
– Lead his/her own learning
– Ask questions whenever help is needed
– Complete projects and other responsibilities to the highest level possible.
Please send your cover letter and resume to kangd [at] nyphil.org.
For further details, visit https://goo.gl/VGDgyS
NB: no deadline specified
Published on 15 July 2017