Editorial Assistant (Arts and Humanities)
Taylor & Francis Group, a leading international academic publisher, has an excellent opportunity for an Editorial Assistant to join a friendly and successful publishing team within their Routledge division. The Editorial Assistant supports the management of our Arts and Humanities journal list.
This is a maternity cover role.
Core responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Managing Editor and Publisher in the management and development of an esteemed list of peer-reviewed journals within the Arts & Humanities team.
- Liaising with external academic editors, learned societies and colleagues within Routledge, Taylor & Francis
- Preparing and presenting reports for Editorial Board meetings
- Collating and analysing statistics and research documents
- Attending and organising internal and external meetings
- Monitoring journal budgets and assisting with gathering budget data
- Managing administrative processes
- Dealing with telephone calls, correspondence and routine enquiries
Published on 19 April 2017