Disneyland Paris is looking for a Musical Producer.
Within the Music Department, you will be responsible for the creation and production of music of artistic projects (shows, parades and event projects). Your main activities will be:
- Collect the show director’s ideas to understand the essence of the artistic project, and define the musical direction to take.
- Composing, arranging, orchestrating and producing the music of recorded or live shows, parades and special events.
- Completely complete the design and development phase of a musical project.
- Plan and organize music production, all according to the highest professional standards.
- Implement all the necessary means for the sound recordings of these shows.
- Advise and collaborate with all the professions involved in the creation and production of shows (show directors, producers, project managers, artists’ recruitment, singers, musicians…).
- Provide expertise and support to the entire department.
- Maintain the musical quality of the shows throughout the seasons.
- Participate in recruiting and finding new talents around the world.
- Be proactive in terms of improvements to existing tools.
See further details at the link below.
Published on 20 December 2018