Need to Get the Word Out About Your Concert?
The Journal of Music has a very popular listings service that lets you add concerts, festivals, launches, jobs and much more.
And it’s free to all our readers. Find out how you can add your listings – and get into our Twitter feed – below.
1. Add your upcoming concerts to our Latest Events – simply register on the homepage, click on ‘Create a Listing’ and select ‘concert’ or one of the other event categories. Please read the text and photo guidelines carefully.
2. Add a Soundcloud recording or YouTube/Vimeo video to your listing. For Soundcloud, click on the orange icon and insert the Soundcloud link in the ‘URL’ field. For a video, click on the blue icon and insert a YouTube or Vimeo link in the ‘Video URL’ field. You don’t need to fill out any other fields.
3. Tweet your listing and use our Twitter handle @journalofmusic – we regularly reTweet to our 9,000+ followers!
4. For a festival or tour, use our ‘clone’ option. Create one listing and then click on ‘Clone this listing’ to reproduce it. Change the venue and date for each different concert.
5. We regularly include readers’ events in our email newsletter, which is sent to 6,000+ subscribers. Make sure your events are included. See below for some upcoming events added by readers.
There is no limit to the number of listings you can add, and the service is free to all our readers. Start here.
For our latest listings, visit http://journalofmusic.com/listings/latest
NB: If you wish, you can choose to make your listing premium for 3, 5 or 7 days by clicking on Upgrade Listings on the homepage. All premium listings appear with a black frame at the top of all the listings pages.
For our latest advertising rates, email toner [at] journalofmusic.com
Published on 16 May 2017