International Showcase Fund

International Showcase Fund

Wednesday, 15 August 2018, 11.55pm

The International Showcase Fund offers vital support for artists, bands, songwriters and producers based in England, Scotland and Wales* who have been invited to play an international showcasing festival or conference.

The PRS Foundation grant up to £5,000 as a contribution to;

  • Travel
  • Visas
  • Accommodation
  • Per diems (daily expenses)

PRS grants up to 75% of your trips budget. The remaining 25% should be covered by the artist, label, manager, publisher, etc.

PRS funds artists, bands, songwriters and producers to perform at industry facing showcase festivals such as:

  • SXSW
  • A3C
  • Eurosonic
  • Womex
  • Reeperbahn
  • Folk Alliance International
  • MIDEM
  • Canadian Music Week
  • …..and more

See further details at the link below.
NB: Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. 

Website

Published on 1 August 2018

Sign up for our daily or weekly newsletter to receive our latest news, UK newsreviews, articles, jobs and events.

To add a listing see here. For advertising visit this link.

Please note that some listings are added by third parties. The Journal of Music does not take responsibility for the content or accuracy of listings published by third parties on this site. The Journal of Music reserves the right to edit or delete listings. Click here to add a listing, login or register.