Music, Pilots and Programs – Manager
Spotify is looking for a Project Manager to join as a member of the Music Pilots & Programs team.
You will work cross functionally between various internal departments and meet with external partners to develop, define and test commercial and enterprise solutions for artist promotion and data management. You will provide guidance on the business impact of a product throughout its development lifecycle.
The ideal candidate has a methodical, data-driven approach to artist marketing and is excited about using new methods and tools to help artists promote themselves. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
– Own cross-functional business and operational workstreams in partnership with key stakeholders across Sales, Commercial Partnerships, Artist & Label Partnerships, and Product
– Identify new product opportunities and define solution requirements for product teams, with a focus on content marketing
– Manage tactical and operational processes for product development and testing
– Build systems for managing customer relationships and collecting feedback
– Translate technical product solutions into clear and concise narratives for our sales and partnerships teams
– Project manage additional operational initiatives on an as-needed basis
– You’ll be working from our New York City or Los Angeles office
Who You Are
– You have 5+ years of experience in digital music marketing and understand the music industry
– You have substantial experience in interpreting data insights across digital advertising, content performance, and CRM tools
– You have advanced skills in building and managing online/mobile fan communities
– You are a highly motivated and flexible individual with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful and timely delivery
– You are experienced with building relationships with both internal and external business partners.
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.