Development Events Officer
The Hallé is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised person to work in the Development Department of the Hallé Concerts Society, one of the country’s most distinguished and exciting orchestras.
The Hallé Development Events Officer is responsible to the Director of Development and assists the Corporate Partnerships Managers and the wider Development team in delivering key fundraising and development focused events and receptions.
This role will suit an organised and self-motivated individual looking to start or further their career in corporate fundraising and events management within the Arts. The role is very varied and requires someone who enjoys working in a busy and pressured environment and dealing with a wide range of different people.
– Efficient administrator with a meticulous eye for detail
– Some experience in managing and delivering events and receptions
– Excellent written and verbal communicator on the phone, in person, and in all areas of work.
– Ability to prioritise a busy workload often with multiple ongoing tasks and deadlines
– Ability to communicate confidently and respectfully with a diverse range of people of different ages and positions of responsibility
– Team player, but with willingness to be a self-learner and work autonomously (within agreed guidelines)
– Willingness to attend Hallé concerts and other evening and weekend events
– Willingness to travel outside Manchester (e.g. to the Orchestra’s tour venues) as required
– Experience of working in a Development Department for an arts organisation
– Experience of using Tessitura, or a similar Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
– Knowledge of and enthusiasm for classical music and the arts in general
See link below for further details.