Director of Music Programming
Ambassador Theatre Group (ATG), one of the world’s largest entertainment companies, is seeking an experienced music programmer to oversee music strategy and acquire events for its Northern US venues. Based in New York City, this is a unique opportunity for a live music specialist.
The Director of Music Programming:
– Works collaboratively with the programming team and venue leaders to design and execute music strategy as well as confirming one-night content into Northern venues
– Represents ATG to talent agents, promoters and managers
– Coordinates offers and contract negotiations with venue management
– Presents ongoing and diverse booking opportunities
– Reports to Executive Vice President of Programming with direct report of Programming Associate
NB: no deadline specified.
See link below for further details.