Part-Time Radio Outreach Assistant
Wired FM, Limerick’s student radio station, is hiring a Part-Time Radio Outreach Assistant. This position is part time (20hrs per week) for a period of 6 months.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the development of the station and will have responsibility for a wide range of duties relating to the functioning of Wired FM, including recruitment, training and supporting volunteer experience and the co-coordination of various training and outreach activities. The successful candidate will be required at times to represent Wired FM and to report on activities and meetings attended in a timely and comprehensive manner.
– Assist with the recruitment and retention of underrepresented voices
– Assist with training; QQI courses and other
– Liaise with community organisations
– Establish new connections with community organisations
– Produce audio content for broadcast
– Assist with work placements
– Organise events (outside broadcasts/training events/volunteer events)
– Liaise with alumni of the station working in media
– Assist with promoting the station in the community and raising visibility.
The successful candidate should have a positive, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic approach to the range of tasks associated with Wired FM and have the ability to interact constructively, efficiently and effectively with staff and volunteers of Wired FM in an enthusiastic and affable manner.
See link below for further details.