New Voices 2020
New Voices: an artist development programme for new ideas, new sounds and new music.
- Are you a composer or artist creating your own original music or sound?
- Are you looking to explore your creative ideas and take the next step in your career?
- Are you determined and excited to explore your artistic and personal development?
- Are you looking to produce new work for new audiences?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
New Voices is Sound and Music’s artist development programme that supports composers at pivotal stages of their careers to explore new ideas, new sounds and new music.
For New Voices 2020 we will be looking to allocate:
- 6 places on the programme to individuals who have less than 10 years’ non-continuous practice (i.e. including career breaks or time away from composing). This is not an age restriction – New Voices is open to composers of any age.
- 2 places will be available to composers at any stage in their career
- 1 place (minimum) to a disabled composer