This role requires a highly-motivated individual to work within a small dedicated marketing team for one of the world’s leading performing arts companies.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for co-ordinating relevant marketing activity for ENO and London Coliseum events and coproductions. They will also provide support to the wider marketing team, assisting with audience development schemes and fulfilling administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Deliver marketing support for London Coliseum co-productions and ENO events, co-ordinating timelines, assets and activity through ENO/LC owned media channels (Google Adwords, paid social, email etc).
– Deliver marketing support for one-night visiting companies at the London Coliseum including email and front of house display activity (posters and digital screens).
– Manage the schedule of posters and digital screens at the London Coliseum, ensuring optimum cross-sell of productions and raising awareness of ENO initiatives and schemes.
– Act as the main marketing point of contact for ticketing agents, supplying copy and assets.
The successful candidate will have:
– Excellent organisation and time-management skills. Be familiar with working to marketing plans, co-ordinating timelines, assets and activity.
– Experience of building and sending e-newsletters through an email service provider.
– Knowledge of print production and the ability to co-ordinate printing of assets, including liaising with designers and printers.
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with confidence in writing copy.
– Awareness of the UK cultural environment with an interest in opera and the arts.
See link below for further details.