Technical Manager (Deadline Extended)
2 year full-time contract
Salary: €35,000 p/a
Application deadline extended until 15th February 2021
Role and responsibilities
1. The Technical Manager is responsible to the Artistic Director (AD)
2. The primary part of the role is to manage the technical needs of the building
3. Oversee the efficient running of the building: the performance space, studios and gallery.
4. Manage the technical requirements of all visiting artists/companies/organisations
5. Engage, assist and/or supervise any visiting production managers, technicians, lighting or sound
designers, engineers or operators
6. Respond to advance technical requests in relation to use of the venue and gallery
7. Keep an updated technical specification list.
8. Plan for improvements to the venue and/or its technical stock
9. Supply budgets and quotes for equipment
10. Maintain all technical equipment
11. Ensure the health and safety of all the activities and events in the building.
12. Enforce any issues of compliance
13. Assume the nominated role of in-house Fire Safety Officer.
14. Be an integral part of the team
5 years professional experience essential
Flexible working hours, to include evenings and weekends as required
Programme range: theatre, opera, dance, circus, music gigs, classical concerts, visual art exhibitions, film screenings, festivals, club nights, launches, arts events, shoots, recorded live streaming.
CV and short cover letter to [email protected]
Deadline: 15th February 2021
The Complex is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society.