Young Norfolk Arts is hiring a Finance Manager.
You will work closely with the Director to manage the finances of Young Norfolk Arts Trust, with the following key responsibilities:
– Develop and review finance policies, controls, systems and procedures.
– Ensure that payment runs are carried out on a regular basis and in accordance with terms.
– Process financial transactions on Xero (income and payments), ensure bank and other control account reconciliations are kept up to date.
– Manage the payroll (on Xero), salary reconciliations and pension scheme contributions including submission payroll returns to HMRC and pensions information to our pension provider (NEST) on a monthly basis.
– Prepare the organisational budget, and project budgets as required.
– Prepare management accounts (including balance sheet and funds analysis), organisational reforecasts and narrative summary to present to the Board of trustees.
– Prepare financial information to support funding applications, and Arts Council England funding as necessary.
– Work with the Independent Reviewer (currently Larking Gowen) to produce year end statutory accounts and submit (together with the Annual Return) to Charity Commission.
See link below for further details.