Assistant Content Producer – Classical
The Assistant Content Producer will work primarily within the Classical Unit; on local and network productions including Classical Connections, Radio 3 Invitation Concerts and Special Events, such as Proms in The Park. The main platform for delivery is radio but digital is an important output alongside occasional crossover with TV.
• Contribute ideas, provide editorial, research and administrative support for a range of classical music programmes and events.
• Support the production team in delivering live concerts, recitals, studio based programmes and innovative multi-platform content.
• Order, administer and provide music scores and parts, primarily for the Ulster Orchestra. As required, share specialist knowledge on the suitability of scores and parts for professional use across all radio and television music productions.
• Advise production staff and non-BBC contacts on music content, availability and copyrights. Routine maintenance, preparation and delivery of accurate paperwork across all required formats.
• Provide professional assistance as required to orchestral players (e.g. including orchestral bowings), choral singers, solo artists, other contributing musicians, conductors, publishers, agents and the public.
• Use technical equipment and software to deliver live and recorded output as required. Reformat existing content for use across multiple platforms, including relevant digital and social media platforms.
• Under editorial guidance, undertake studio direction, organise and – as necessary - attend post-production sessions to supervise editing, mixing and copying.
• Provide appropriate production and general support to Audio Supervisors to ensure smooth management and delivery of live and recorded events.
For full details visit the link below.