Secretly Group/Secretly Distribution Requires an Office Administrator - 28+ hours a week.
Located in the Shoreditch office, this is the perfect position for anyone with office administration or management experience. Secretly is an American record label and distributor that includes the labels Dead Oceans, Jagjaguwar & Secretly Canadian. We work with artists such as Bon Iver, Angel Olsen, Jamila Woods, Moses Sumney, Slowdive and Shame.
– A-levels (or equivalent)
– Advanced user of spread sheets and word processing applications and general IT skills
– Passion for music
– Diligence and attention to detail
– Excellent time-management skills
– Basic practical maintenance and DIY skills
– Maintaining general order and care of office environment
– Ordering general office & stationary supplies
– Assistant duties to two senior managers
– Reception duties
– Basic DIY and maintenance skills
– Managing health and safety requirements in conjunction with our HR dept
– Liaising with our IT consultant on technical issues and requirements
– Ordering promo and merch stock from our warehouses in USA and UK
– Booking local and international couriers and managing outgoing and incoming post
– Processing invoices
– Managing work experience posts
– Coordinating and minuting international conference calls
– Archiving press cuttings
– Adding tour dates to website, collating guestlists and ticket-buys
– Collating and circulating sales information
– Setting and checking physical stock inventory
– Coordinating production of promo CDs and watermarks
– Coordinating independent label markets
– Coordinating travel and accommodation for artists
– Working with our US team on setting web pages and links to go live
Contact: To apply or to recommend a qualified candidate send resumes directly to Jessie LaJoie, Secretly’s HR Director at applications [at] secretlyservices.com
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.
Published on 14 February 2020