International Talent & Music Assistant
Viacom CBS is recruiting an International Talent & Music Assistant to be based in London.
Working in the International Talent and Music team, you will assist with a variety of tasks, from being involved in brainstorms around original content, reviewing weekly new music videos, helping to put together coverage reports for artists and record labels as well as providing specific support to team members as directed.
– Passionate and well versed in the current music scene
– A basic understanding of the Music Industry (both in the UK and International)
– Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun environment and can adapt to changing requests
– Someone eager to work with people, in a team but also open to taking responsibility for tasks and able to be relied upon to take on tasks
– Experience of creating/curating/promoting music content on social networks preferred - even if its just in your spare time
See link below for further details.