Freelance Podcast Producer
BBC Studios is creating a pool of imaginative and creative freelance podcast producers to work across BBC Studios output from a number of different production departments and across a range of genres.
– To devise and develop new podcast ideas with writers & performers, executive producers and creative directors at BBC Studios
– To take on existing podcast commissions with flair & creativity, working collaboratively with senior editorial management of BBC Studios, producing audio content to a high standard
– To generate additional short form or social media content that will drive audience to podcasts
– To edit and deliver content to delivery specifications
Are you the right candidate?
– You will need to be imaginative and creative as an audio content creator and demonstrate that you have good awareness of the podcasting world and production workflows
– It would be helpful if you could demonstrate awareness of BBC Studios output
– You will need an excellent track record as an experienced and self-sufficient producer of podcasts and/or radio output, displaying strong programme-making skills
– You will have at least a basic knowledge in the practicalities recording audio to a high standard and can readily set up and record programmes
– An ability to build a budget, cost work realistically and project manage
– A demonstrable knowledge and appreciation of output in your specific specialist genre/s
– Good awareness of the commercial field of podcasting in the UK and internationally is important. You will be a keen listener to podcasts published by a range of platforms
See link below for further details.