Chief Executive Officer
Thrive is hiring a Chief Executive Officer.
The experience, knowledge, skills and attributes we require for our next CEO consist of the following. We appreciate not all applicants may fulfil all criteria and we will take this into account at the shortlisting stage.
– A proven track record in senior management, reporting to a board or working at a senior level for at least three years.
– Experience of setting and implementing strategy to achieve organisational aims.
– Experience of financial management including budget setting, applying financial controls and procedures, maximising resources and using financial information to inform decisions.
– A strong track record in leading teams to deliver organisational aims.
– Experience of successfully developing and delivering complex operational plans.
– Track record in building strong external relationships to further organisational aims.
– Experience of monitoring performance against strategic and operational plans.
– Ability to generate income from diverse sources.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Knowledge of the Northern Ireland cultural sector.
– Understanding of the principles of audience development.
– Understanding of the principles and practice of good governance.
See link below for further details.