Museum Learning & Participation Officer
The Royal College of Music is seeking to engage a Museum Learning & Participation Officer (maternity cover) to manage, develop and deliver public formal and informal learning programmes and activities for the Royal College of Music Museum.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
– Appropriate knowledge of musical instruments and music
– Experience developing and delivering learning & participation programmes for a range of audiences
– Experience working and communicating with a range of groups, abilities and ages
– Strong, independent organisational skills
– Ability to deliver agreed outputs and targets to deadlines and budgets
See link below for further details.