Communication Expert: Cultural Relations Platform
The Cultural Relations Platform is an EU funded project with The Goethe-Institut Brussels, set up with the overall objective to foster an increased role for culture in EU’s external relations through engagement with cultural operators worldwide for better knowledge and understanding of the EU’s principles and policies.
A Communication Expert is now being hired for a 12 month renewable freelance contract to work on the project.
• University degree (or equivalent)
• Proven experience as a Communication officer in EU funded projects as well as/or international levels (including defining and implementation of institutional communication/visibility strategies and Social media strategies);
• Relevant professional experience of minimum 2 years in one or more of the following areas: Media and Press, public relations, advocacy, international relations, marketing development, digital communications, multimedia agencies, or another relevant field;
• Proven experience in management of digital tools, Social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Flickr) and web management (Content management)
• Knowledge of the field of international cultural relations and Knowledge of international partners in the field of culture
• Excellent editorial and writing skills in English
• Knowledge of French and German are an asset.
See link below for further details.