Spotify is looking for an experienced Editor to join the Music Culture & Editorial Team in Italy.
You will identify and execute first rate music playlist listening and will ensure an unbiased editorial voice for a multitude of moods, moments and genres. You will also demonstrate a passion for performance-oriented analytics and will have your ear to the ground in the music community. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music! This role is based in Milan.
What you’ll do
– Be part of the team handling the daily music programming and editorial strategy for Italy, working out of our office in Milan.
– Curate and maintain playlists in a variety of genres for a variety of audiences, moods and moments.
– Understand and gain insight of consumer behaviors by analyzing data and analytics.
– Work with Spotify’s global editorial team as well as other cross-functional teams, to progress towards various content objectives.
– Represent the Italian editorial strategy in cross-functional bets within the Company.
– Provide a strong, unbiased editorial voice to create a first-class user experience.
Who you are
– You possess a perfect level of written and spoken Italian and English.
– You have a clear understanding of the music industry. Experience of programming/curating music for tv, radio, digital or other media outlets, with a broad range of genres, is a plus.
– You live and breathe music every day.
– On top of your broad music knowledge, genre specific expertise is also a plus.
– You have the ability to work with – and respond to – analytics.
– You pay attention to details and organisation, have strong work ethic and a friendly, warm attitude.
– Possess a genuine interest in the evolution of the playlist format and its expansion beyond music into richer media and new experiences.
– Able to demonstrate a deep understanding of, and experience with, Spotify as a user and fan.
– Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and always have a positive attitude.
See link below for further details.
NB: No deadline specified.