Management Services for Sligo International Chamber Music Festival
Sligo County Council invites tenders for Management Services for Sligo International Chamber Music Festival.
On behalf of the Festival Producer, Sligo County Council Arts Service, the Festival Manager will:
• Plan the core Festival Programme with the Artistic Director
• Liaise with Quartet in Residence Vogler Quartet
• Liaise with Festival Musicians and issue contracts
• Organise Venues
• Liaise with Box Office Service Provider
• Book Artist Flights & Accommodation
• Manage all aspects of Print & Publicity and distribution of same:
• Manage Website
• Manage all aspects of Festival Weekend
• Attend Planning & Review Meetings with Festival Producers, Artistic Director and Festival Partners, such as the Royal Irish Academy of Music and Music Generation National Development Office and Sligo Office
• Manage Income & Expenditure according to available budgets
The Festival Manager will be expected to have the Festival Programme in place in November annually with a view to managing the above roles and responsibilities between October and June annually.
See link below for further details.
Published on 19 February 2021