Newpark Music Centre ('NMC') is a private, “not for profit” organisation providing part-time music education.
Applications are invited for a suitably qualified person to manage and develop the music centre. The position of Director will report to the Board of NMC and will carry overall responsibility for: (i) the ongoing management and administration of the music centre; and (ii) the development and implementation of a strategy for the future of the music centre to ensure their continued success at a time of exciting and dynamic change in music education. The position is critical to the future development of NMC and will include the following responsibilities:
– Managing the delivery of quality teaching and learning for all students.
– Providing proactive leadership and hands-on operational and financial management of the music centre courses.
– Leading administrative staff and teachers to develop and position the music centre to meet the music needs of the community.
– Developing a strategic plan to ensure the continued success of NMC as a significant provider of music education.
The successful applicant will have:
– A minimum Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
– A strong background/experience in educational management and administration (including financial)
– A clear vision for the future of music education
– A solid background in music
– Computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– The ability to solve problems and execute tasks.
Applications to be forwarded by email by Monday 8th April 2019 at 5pm and to include CV with cover letter together with the names and contact details of two referees.
Please e-mail to: [email protected]
Shortlisting will apply. Newpark Music Centre is an equal opportunities employer.
For more info visit: www.newparkmusic.ie
Published on 19 March 2019