Amazon Music is seeking a Marketing Manager, to be based in Santa Monica, California.
This role will own the strategy and execution of new engagement initiatives across owned and operated channels. As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for defining strategy, planning and executing of best in class customer experiences through effective use of channels including merchandising, push notifications, email, in-product and growth initiatives.
A successful candidate will have passion for engagement and retention marketing, continuous A/B testing and strong creative instincts. The ideal candidate will have the creativity to take our global engagement strategy to the next level.
· Serve as a cross-platform merchandising expert and drive execution of best practices and learnings.
· Continuous A/B testing of visual merchandising, including creative imagery, messaging and CTAs.
· Understand and create customer segmentation, cohorts and testing plans to optimize for customer retention and engagement.
· Proactively request new analytics with our BI team. Establish and optimize reports and perform detailed analysis to drive insights to increase engagement.
· Obsess over customers and how they discover Amazon Music on the Amazon website and mobile app, Amazon devices and owned and operated entities.
· Makes recommendations to optimize navigation and product page funnels, based on metrics and industry best practices.
See link below for further details.
NB: no deadline specified.