Finance Director (Part Time)
English Folk Dance and Song Society is seeking a Finance Director (Part Time).
To manage all aspects of EFDSS’ finances, to ensure financial records and reporting are up to-date and accurate, providing the General Purposes Committee (GPC), Chief Executive, Heads of Department and other budget holders with relevant and timely information to help to guarantee this.
The Finance Director will work closely with the Chief Executive (CE). The Finance Director will ensure all recognised accounting practices are complied with, and provide regular financial reports including quarterly management accounts to the Chief Executive and GPC.
1. Recognised financial qualifications (eg ACCA, CIMA, AAT) with experience in a senior financial management role, managing a finance operation and finance staff
2. Significant experience of managing charitable and earned income sources
3. Significant experience of managing complex budgets ie those with high levels of input and outputs from a range of sources
4. Excellent experience of using SAGE Line 50, SAGE payroll and Excel
5. Highly experienced in preparing accounts in accordance with SORP guidelines
1. Experience of working in the arts sector
2. Experience of working in the charitable sector
See link below for further details.