Live Performance Support Scheme 2021
The Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media invites applications for the Live Performance Support Scheme 2021.
This scheme is aimed at established commercial producers and promoters that create live performances and have a proven record of accomplishment in the live performance sector.
Venues with a proven record of employing local working bands and electronic music may also apply with proposals that encompass these artists.
– you must show a proven track record of live performances
– you must be planning to hold a live performance/event that will conclude on or before 30 September 2021
– you must be tax compliant
– you must not be funded by the public sector from 2018 - 2020 (excluding COVID-19 supports)
– only 1 application will be considered, initially, for each project promoter
The scheme is open to those looking to:
– support the creation of employment and wellbeing opportunities in the culture, creative and music industries and the continued creation of high quality artistic output
– address the large gap left by the absence of income from live performances
– support performances/work that will conclude on or before 30 September 2021
– support commercial venues, producers and promoters in the culture sector (for example: music, entertainment and theatre)
– support music professionals in all genres and aim to ensure that Irish musicians, lighting and sound engineers, PR, media, agents, labels and publishers can continue to develop and share their work in the context of COVID-19 restrictions
Rate of payment: the minimum amount payable will be €10,000.
See link below for further details.