The Commercial Intern will work alongside the Commercial Manager providing support and assistance to them and the department as necessary.
Skills & Experience
– Collate weekly marketing & production info for Commercial Manager.
– Help prepare any documents for weekly meetings – i.e. Streaming reports, OTC, Charts / mid-week reports, pre-order reports, chart markers, competitor schedule, as well as other relevant Sales info reports.
– Update and maintain ticketing register.
– Update e-Commerce forecasting document.
– Collate all detail required for launching D2C album pre-orders and provide assets to Central e-Commerce team.
– Assist in the preparation and publish the sales notes for each of the releases.
– Checking Spotify, Apple Music and other streaming partners’ playlists on a daily basis.
– Maintain Virgin EMI sales schedule and keep the sales team informed of all release date changes.
– Ensuring PO’s are raised by the marketing team when required.
– Collate weekly updates for Business Partners and monitor profile across these partners.
– Order physical stock for the department and monitor physical ship quantities.
– Ensure label releases are correctly set up on O.C.C. website.
– Send Artwork / Assets etc to Business Partners when setting up pre-orders.
– Work alongside digital team to provide copy / assets and links for all ticketing and e-Commerce mailers.
– Support Commercial Manager in setting up ticketing pre-sales, working with promotors and ticketing agents to maximise sales.
– Send regular updates to relevant departments i.e. Marketing, Sales team and label.
– Attend regular label and planning meetings with Commercial Manager and take notes and document key information.
– Liaise with artists / managers / promoters requiring physical stock.
– Send out promo CD’s to indie retailers for each new release.
– Assist Commercial Manager when required.
– Additional ad hoc duties when required.
– Passionate about music with a desire to progress in the industry.
– The ability to learn quickly.
– Self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Highly organised with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
– Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
– Excellent numeracy skills and commercial awareness.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Good computer skills i.e.: Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
– Experience of working in an office environment.
– Good Understanding of e-Commerce.
– Good understanding of HTML.
– Experience working in ‘music’ (personal or professional).
See link below for further details.
N.B No deadline specified.