Officer – Advocacy and Communications
Arts Council England is seeking an Officer – Advocacy and Communications, to be based in London.
Purpose of the role:
– to support the Head of Advocacy and Communications, London and South East in providing day-to-day communications support to the leadership team and other colleagues.
– providing day-to-day communications support to the leadership team and other colleagues
– supporting the development, implementation and monitoring of the local communications strategy, ensuring that the reputation of the organisation is protected at all times
– assisting with the management, evaluation and assessment of the impact and delivery of the media, stakeholder management and public relations programme and helping to instigate appropriate change and response to that evaluation
– coordinating internal communications messages and channels at local level and producing regular external communications and digital content maintaining and updating Arts Council England’s external website
– maintaining and updating the local communications infrastructure, including updating the image bank, using a customer relationship management system, and contributing to building partnerships and close working relationships with appropriate external agencies and networks
– acting as the first point of contact for media enquiries and as a source of knowledge and expertise on Arts Council England’s funding portfolio and activity
– assisting in planning and event management of briefings and events held locally
– contributing to a social media platform and using tools to interact, communicate, inform and empower audiences.
See link below for further details.