The BBC Concert Orchestra seeks a Team Assistant.
– Managing the hire of venues for all CO activity
– PA Support to Director to include diary, hospitality and travel arrangements
– To answer CO public phone line and be first point of contact for all enquiries
– To process financial transactions and provide administrative support for the Director and Concerts and Planning team
– To set up and maintain office systems to include IT, telephony, incoming media,
– To share workload with the Orchestra Team Assistant as required on orchestra specific matters
– Support the Director in special projects such as relocation or procurement of new services
– Assist the Proms Learning Managers with Learning projects where the CO engagement is part of the delivery of the wider strategic learning programme.
– Attention to detail especially with data entry and numbers.
– Awareness of orchestral music and a creative cultural environment
– Able to self manage workload across all parts of the CO Admin team
– Excellent communication skills in dealing with senior level internal and external contacts, the public and members of the BBCCO itself.
– Proficient at BBC systems, SAP essential and ACON would be useful
– Prepared to be flexible in workload in support of the business needs of the unit
See link below for further details.