Development Operations Officer
The Royal College of Music (RCM) is seeking a Development Operations Officer to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis starting in October 2023. The role involves coordinating stewardship activities for donors at all levels and developing the RCM Friends programme. The salary range is £32,378 - £35,789 per annum.
– Experience in complex donor stewardship, running a membership scheme, or increasing visitor giving.
– Ability to craft succinct, accessible stories about students and staff.
– Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
– Download and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Form.
– Submit completed forms via email to recruitment [at] rcm.ac.uk or by post to Human Resources, Royal College of Music, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BS.
– Include the Job Reference Number 405-23 in your application.
The deadline for applications is 9:00 AM, 3 October 2023, with interviews scheduled for 16 or 17 October 2023.
See link below for further details.