Coordinator, College of Examiners
The Coordinator, College of Examiners works closely with the approximately 350 members of the College of Examiners and serves as the primary point of contact for their communication with The Royal Conservatory. This position also provides essential administrative support in coordinating Academic Office events and processes as required.
– First point of contact with the Examiners on behalf of The Royal Conservatory
– Responds to frontline email and phone calls with examiners regarding contracts, session availability, examination travel and accommodation, professional development, resignations, onboarding of new examiners, and any other examiner-related matters
– Prepares examination materials and specific Examiner communications as assigned and overseen by the Academic Office Manager
– Administrative support for seven annual Practical Examination sessions, and additional off-session exams
– Collects examiner availability (practical and theory)
– Communicates all Examiner travel requests and requirements to Operations
– Problem-solves to find replacement Examiners when required
– Provides cross-border travel documentation to examiners as required
– Addresses emergency examiner needs including travel and accommodation, examination materials, IT connectivity, centre and candidate concerns
– Liaises with Accounting on all Examiner payments and session expenses as directed by Academic Office Manager
– Provides updates to Examiners for each exam session
– Provides administrative support and event planning for Professional Development Workshops for Practical Examiners
– Provides Administrative support for the onboarding process for new Examiners in collaboration with the Academic Office team and other departments.
– Addresses Candidate Services tasks related to examination and examiner processes
– Executes and actively participates in special projects, including completion of Teacher Certification registration, EMF training, and others as required
– Other duties as assigned
See link below for further details.