The Royal College of Music (RCM) is now looking to recruit an Opera Assistant who will work in the Vocal and Opera office. The successful applicant will be joining a lively and creative team in an exciting working environment, and will work closely with students, creative teams, professors and all departments within the RCM.
This post involves:
– Managing enquiries from students, professors, administrative staff and visitors
– Providing administrative support for auditions, opera productions and scenes.
– Maintaining weekly Vocal and Opera schedule
– Liaising with key members of the music profession
– Providing administrative support to the Director of Opera, Deputy Head of Vocal and Opera and Manager of Vocal and Opera.
– Processing Leave of Absence requests (LoA’s) from Postgraduate and Opera Studio students
Excellent communication and IT skills are required combined with the ability to balance a number of different tasks and to work effectively as part of a team. Knowledge of opera and event management is essential.
See link below for further details.