Tender: Public Relations, Public Affairs and Media Relations
The Arts Council wishes to appoint a suitably qualified service provider to provide public relations, public affairs and media relations services for a period of 3 years, commencing in August 2020 (subject to annual review).
It is anticipated that the successful Tenderer will be responsible for the following (but not limited to) services:
• Advise on and assist with the development and implementation of the Arts Council’s public relations, public affairs and media relations strategies, particularly in the context of the Arts Council’s 10-year strategy; design work plans for these activities, including the identification of stakeholders and pathways to interact with them; and, with the assistance of the Arts Council, review annually the delivery of the communications plan and devise recommendations for improvement.
• Liaise on behalf of the Arts Council with media representatives and other relevant persons and organisations and assist as required with a range of activities, including:
– drafting and issuing media releases;
– media briefings and launches;
– monitoring the Arts Council’s media presence and interactions, including making proposals for continuous improvement;
– providing briefings on the work and decisions of the Arts Council;
– Assist with media briefings and other events.
For full details see link below.