European Programme Project Manager
The Design & Crafts Council Ireland (DCCI), wish to contract a dynamic project manager whose key responsibilities will be:
The ongoing development of a European funding strategy for DCCI
The development and management of applications to EU funding programmes
The co-ordination and management of projects in receipt of European funding.
– Development of a targeted strategy to secure EU and other types of funding in line with DCCI’s strategic plan 2020 – 2023.
– The successful and timely submission of applications to the EU resulting in additional funding streams for the organisation.
– Management, co-ordination and administration of activities for current EU funded projects - Craftscode (funded by Interrreg) and Crafting Europe (funded by Creative Europe).
- Preparation and submission of regular progress reports based on project deliverables.
- Management of project partners to ensure effective communication and delivery.
- Management of project events and meetings in line with project objectives, budgets and timelines.
– Management of prospective successful applications for EU funding.
– Identification and development of relationships with international partners who share a common strategic vision for the purpose of securing EU funding.
– Preparation of an annual report, monthly board reports and other reports and metrics based on agreed targets.
Qualifications and experience:
– 3rd level in European/International or Art/Craft/Design qualification.
– A good understanding and working knowledge of European programmes.
– Experience in delivery of previous EU programmes.
– Excellent organisational and project management, communication and public relations skills.
– Excellent people and interpersonal skills with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and in teams.
– Ability to manage and devise action plans and workflows to ensure timely delivery of objectives.
– Willingness to travel internationally.
See link below for further details.