Small Grants Programme
The Arts Council has designed this programme to encourage you to develop and deliver your ideas, linked to your artistic needs and to your future plans.
The aim of this programme is to assist organisations to deliver arts projects which contribute to the growth of arts in the community for new and existing audiences and which reflect the diversity of Northern Ireland’s society and culture.
We want to support activities which benefit the people of Northern Ireland or that help arts organisations in Northern Ireland carry out their work. All applications should fit within the objectives stated in the Council’s five year plan and within its artform policies.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from the widest possible range of organisations. You will be required to provide proof that you have a legal constitution.
– Registered charities and other organisations which cannot distribute profits
– Groups of organisations working together to deliver specific projects
– Organisations currently in receipt of an Arts Council Annual funding Programme award may apply for:
– new commissions
– projects of an exceptional nature which were not anticipated at the time of their AFP application
– formally constituted parent-teacher associations
See link below for further details.