How to Submit Your New Release, Concert or Book for Review
1. If your album or single has already been released, please add it to our listings. Simply register, log in and click on add a listing. Select the ‘Album’ or ‘Single’ category and fill in the fields. You can embed Spotify, YouTube, Vimeo and Soundcloud using the ‘embed’ button at the bottom. See recent albums here and recent singles here. Please email us the link when it is up: newreleases [at] journalofmusic.com.
2. If your album or single has not yet been released, please send press release/biographical note, date of release and a link to the full album or single on Soundcloud (private link) to newreleases [at] journalofmusic.com. Please do not send Dropbox links or post a hard copy unless we request it.
3. Concert and festival reviews: please add your event to our listings. We refer to the listings section when planning our reviews. Feel free to drop us a note telling us about the event also. Email editor [at] journalofmusic.com.
4. Book reviews: please send a press release or a link to information on the publisher’s website to newreleases [at] journalofmusic.com. We will contact you if we need a hard copy.
5. Writing reviews. If you are interested in writing reviews for us, please send a sample of your work to editor [at] journalofmusic.com.
If you would like to speak to the editor, please phone +353-(0)86-8241309.
For information on advertising, please email info [at] journalofmusic.com.
Published on 8 May 2017